วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

BAD DAY



I don’t know what happen with me. Everything look sad. Now I have a problem with everything such as ; education, friends, my weight…etc. I feel really bad. I know everybody have a problem but don’t talk with another person. I want to know who in the world never have a problem? I know obstacle and problem make me discourage , but I have to fight with it!! If I can pass it I will strong up!!
First, I study English1, but I think I very stupid very much!! I very discourage. When I have a test I always fail!! I think I familiar with fail test. If I can pass an examination, I will happy and surprised very much!! I try to practice English language everyday when I have a free time such as ; see sound track movie, talk English language with my friend pass by MSN, Read grammar book…etc. I will always practice more. I believe if I practice more I will good in English !! I will fight for me and accumulate knowledge.
Next, I have a problem with my friend. For me, I think this problem was very little, but my friend her think “This is a big problem, I never met before” I will tell to you. Last week, I went to garden near pool in University with my friend her name A , but I don’t told another friend. Another friend her name B. So, B angry me. I don’t understand why her angry me? Ok ! This is very little problem, I never angry when my friends went together and don’t told me. I don’t a baby. I remember I quarrel with my friend when I was very young. Since I study at University I have many problem, but I don’t think about problem with friends. I studied at Sainampeung school I never have a problem with my friends. Ohhhhhhhh…I’m feel really serious!! Finally, I told to B I ask her “Why you angry me?” Her told me about reason “Why her angry me” Her said “You reject me! When you went with another friends why you don’t invite me? I very angry!! I know you and A is close friend , but I close up with you like A.” I listen her until her told finish. I can’t talk anything else. I wait time. Finally, I told her about my reason. “I think you don’t serious with little problem. I don’t invite you ,because I really forgot it. I’m so sorry my dear friend. I know you angry me , if this situation happen with me I will angry like you. I’m so sorry again. If you will angry me I accept it.” I think when have a problem with friends, it make more understand!! I believe it and it real. Finally , I and A understand with a problem and accept it!!
I have a problem with my weight because now I very fat. I very sad with my body .I try to recede my weight. I spend many time, but I can’t succeed. How do I recede my weight? I should eat vegetable or fruit.? I will recede my weight in this year. I will try.
Everybody have a many problem ,but don’t talk. So, we should solve a problem by themselves. Every problem can repair if fight with it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: