วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

Happy New Year 2008!!

Happy new year 2008

On 30 December 2008,I slept late because I excited with tomorrow. Every year I have to go to party at Poonny house ; Poonny is my close friend. They studied together at Sainampeung school.
New year coming again, I think it fast for me. However, I know time don’t wait everything ,but I think it really fast!! I think about last year. Last year, I studied at sainampeung school. I and my friend near studied finish from school and we near competitive examination to study at University. When I think about that I felt miss about it.
In the morning on 31 December 2008, I wake up late because last night I slept late. I wake up at 10:30 a.m. I hurried take a bath and eat breakfast. And than, I went to Poonny house by bus. I very excited because I will find my old friends. I went to Poonny house at 13.00 a.m. When her saw me. She very happy!! She inviter me into her house and talk about her life between we walked. I can’t remember how I find Poonny? How long? But I know she is best friend for me.
I wait another friend, because I’m a first visitor of Poonny. Next time, another friends arrived, her name Pupae, Am, King and Pu . We very excited. We started prepare everything since food until Karaoke. After prepare everything, I and my friends saw the movie. I bring many movied from my home!! Party stared at 18.00am.
We stared ate and dance. I think is a good little party. We sing a song together. We snatch microphone and sing a song, It very funny!! Have many food, I think if I can’t see my friends I think is a big Party.
Majority food in a party is Seafood. We ate a lot of food. When I and my friends full from foods, we talked about life and education. Everybody have a problem. I talked about everything that I think I felt bad!! I know I not good in English language I try to practice it ,but I think not better. I fear about test if I can’t pass I think I felt bad. Although, I felt bad ,but I can’t discourage!! My parent sent me to this University I must succeed from here. I feel impressive this University ,because before I don’t like English language very much , but nowadays I love English language very much. Although difficult but I can do it!!
New year coming , I and my friends bless together. I call to my parent to bless them and say “HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008” Everybody in my home don’t sleep, so I can bless everybody!! “Ohhh…..time always fast, I think it really fast!!” This year I want everybody in my country have unity. Have a good politician. I’m so serious about political in my country. I want politician not corruption. I want them think about country and people more than everything!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: