วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

Freedom of speech in Thailand

Freedom of speech In Thailand have many . Now a day, Thailand can communication around the country. Former times, when people want communication, it very difficult to communication . People must used letter when we want to communication. But now, everything it change. Thailand can develop like a another country in the world. Now a day, we can communication pass by tool electronics such as; Internet, E-mail (electronics letter), Hi5, Msn, telephone….etc. We can talk with another people around the world. It easy and comfortable more than former time. Tool electronics makes the world narrow down. Not difficult when you want to communication with my friend or family in foreign country.

Internet come in Thailand when I was young , I don’t sure. For me, internet is the large library. When you want to find something you can search in internet. Apart from that, Internet can used communication with another people in the world. You can send message to people pass by E-mail (electronics letter) In Thailand, many people used more internet. I think like a another country. You can see the world pass by narrow screen. It wonderful when you can communication and find knowledge in internet. Now a day, Thailand bring internet used with education . I think internet very useful and it can develop education of Thailand.

Hi5 is program of Internet. I talk about Hi5, because it can used communication just like another tool electronics. Now a day , Hi5 is popular program. Teenage in Thailand used it when them want communication and find new friends around the world. I ask my friends “Why you like to play Hi5?” my friends said “I play it because I can communication with my old friend and relative in foreign country and I can find new friends around the world” I think now a day it not difficult to communication with someone.

MSN is popular program. In Thailand we used MSN when we’re want to communication with someone pass by message. MSN like a telephone ,but different from telephone. Telephone used talk to someone pass by voice, but MSN talk with someone pass by message. Now a day, MSN have a many function such as ; have webcam, have microphone…etc. I and my friend always talk together in MSN. We can send work pass by MSN. I used MSN when I was young. I think it useful very much. I know it useful but I think it has bad effect too. Now a day, some people used MSN to find girlfriends and boyfriends. I think it danger. I always see in Newspapers “The man deceive women, Kill and rape.” I think something useful, but danger too.

Freedom of speech In Thailand have many. Thailand give liberty with communication with everybody. Now a day, The world is change. Everything is modern and comfortable more than former times . Thailand develop country follow foreign. So! It not difficult when you want to communication with someone in Thailand or around the world.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: