วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Good bye my dear friend

“Good bye my dear friend”

I believe in spirit .I think it is interesting for me. I know some people don’t believe with strange phenomenon , but different from me. Ghost is “The spirit of dead person that a living person believes they can see or hear.” I think the ghost want communicate with us. I think they want tell something with us. I will tell about strange story of me to you. This story is real story. If you don’t believe , up to you.

long time, I don’t communicate with old friend. Old friend for me is mean ; friend since I was young , friend since I studied at primary education. And the long time , I never forgot my friend her name “Ao.” When I was young I liked to play with her. she is beautiful girl. She was very cute , she have long black hair and big beautiful eye. For me, she was very good habit and very kind. Since , I finish education from primary education from Somapa school I don’t communicate with her because I and her study different school. I know her learn at Traimudom naumgow school. She was very happy and enjoy with life in school.

And then, I communicate with Ao in MSN. I always find her. I and her talk about everything. We always share feeling together. I like her very much. She is independent girl. Afterwards, I study at Assumption University and she study at Kasetsart University. I don’t communicate with her long time. I think because we don’t have a free time. Life in university very busy every day . On 6 February 2008, I play Hi5 and I see someone add me. I accept it and her is “Ao.” I very happy very much. I don’t click to see Hi5 of her because I don’t have a free time. And then in the same day, she call to me. I talk to her, I miss her very much ,but I feel have something strange because she talk about death. “Ice, if I dead you will miss me?” I very surprised with spoken word of her. “Hey, why you talk about death, if you dead I will miss you sure, but if you dead don’t come to me. I’m fear ghost you know?.” I don’t think more about everything that I said. We are talk about old story and when we were young. In my feeling I feel strange I feel sad very much. I feel I will not find her forever. Why I think that? I don’t know.

On 7 February 2008 in the morning, My old friend her name Kang she call to me. I very amazed because we don’t communicate long time. She said “ Ice, I have something tell to you?” I said “What Kang why you so serious?” She said “Ice, Ao dead. She have accident” I said “When she dead?” She said “On 5 February 2008”
I very shock “No, I don’t believe you. Don’t kidding, it not funny.On 6 February Ao call to me. I talk to her. I don’t believe you.” I start to cry. Why you must dead? If I can back to the pass I will help you. Ao I miss you. You are best friend for me forever.

Everybody in the world must die. Nobody can’t escape from death. It is truth.
I will remember you forever!! You are best friend for me. Good bye Ao my dear friend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: