วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

My holiday

My Holiday

Last Saturday, I woke up at 8 o’clock to watch a Conon cartoon. I liked this cartoon very much.This cartoon about detective. Later my sister just woke up. We both took a shower, then we went to JJ. Market together and while we were going to JJ market, we stopped by my sister friend’s house to pick her up and went to JJ market with us. My sister wanted to buy a present for her best friend. Her friend’s birthday was on January 28, and I wanted to buy gold fishes. I wanted them to be my pet. After we arrived to my sisterfriend’s house, suddenly my sister friend’s mother asked us to eat something. She made a crab fried rice for us. It was very delicious. We felt really full. We arrived JJ market at 11 o’clock. It was very sunny day. I felt very hot and lot of people in here. My sister and I were separate because I wanted to go to fish shop, but my sisters wanted to go to cloth shop. I walked ahead to the fish shop. I found much kind of fishes. I asked the sealer how to feed the gold fish and some other information. Suddenly I decided to buy two gold fishes. I chose to buy big and active fishes because it showed that they were healthy. I also bought a small fish tank to put it in my bedroom. I bought many accessories for my fish tank such as fake trees, rocks, oxygen, and fish food. It was cost about 620 baht. I was very happy because I dreamed to have a gold fishes in my room. Then I bought two t-shirt which were blue and purple. After that my sisters called me to eat papaya salad. We ordered papaya salad, grilled chicken, and sticky rice. It was very delicious. After finish eating, we went back home. Before we arrived home, we went to fill the gas and washed a car at gas station. Later we got home, I was doing the fish things. I was very enjoying with fish tank. Then we went to eat dinner at the restaurant near our house and we rent the scary movie to watch it tonight. After I watched it, I could not sleep because I was so scared. About 10 o’clock, my friend called me that the grades have already post on the board, and then I went to see the grades at night. I felt very satisfy with my grades because my GPA was about 3.00. Then I called to my friend to talk about the grades. Later I went to the internet café near my house. When I was back to my house, I wanted read a book. I pack the book name “flood in eye.” Finally, I sleep at 23.00 a.m.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: